Topic: (PTSD) Interpersonal violence in posttraumatic women: brain networks triggered by trauma-related pictures
In this Assignment, you will analyze the biological basis for PTSD and the treatments associated.
To prepare for this Assignment:
“Interpersonal violence in posttraumatic women: brain networks triggered by trauma-related pictures”
• Review emotions, stress, and health in the textbook and Learning Resources, paying special attention to the brain areas involved in negative emotions (e.g., anger, sadness, and fear) and how the brain changes in response to extreme stressors.
• Review the National Institute of Health site devoted to PTSD found in the Learning Resources.
• What is the biological basis of PTSD? What occurs in the brain and nervous system that apparently gives rise to PTSD symptoms?
• How is PTSD diagnosed, according to the DSM–5? Does this relate to the biological basis that you just described?
• Describe the treatment options that are available for PTSD. Do they seem to address the biological basis of the disorder, as you have described them?
• Summarize your article about the biological basis of PTSD in enough detail that your reader will understand what was done in the study and what the results of the study were (similar to the articles you found in BioPsychology.com in the first week).
• Based on the article you identified as well as the other reading you have done this week, describe a test you could develop to help determine whether a particular individual might be more susceptible to developing PTSD if they were to experience an extremely stressful situation.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You should include in-text citations in the body of your Assignment as well as complete references in APA format at the end of your Assignment.
What is the biological basis of PTSD?
How is PTSD diagnosed, according to the DSM–5?
Describe the treatment options that are available for PTSD.
Find and summarize an article about the biological basis of PTSD.
Describe a test you could develop to help determine whether a particular individual might be more susceptible to developing PTSD.
The post What is the biological basis of PTSD? What occurs in the brain and nervous system that apparently gives rise to PTSD symptoms? appeared first on Accredited Research Writers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more