RN ATI Capstone Content Review: Pharmacology Post-Assessment Focused Individualized Review Assignment
1. What are anticholinergic adverse effects and what are nursing interventions/client education points related to these?
2. An oncology client has been prescribed fluorouracil (Adrucil) therapy. What is a potential adverse effect of this medication and nursing interventions to monitor for this effect?
3. A client with adrenocortical insufficiency (Addisons disease) has been prescribed fludrocortisone (Florinef). What is an adverse effect of this medication and nursing interventions to monitor for this effect?
4. A client has been prescribed timolol (Timoptic). What are three (3) possible adverse effects of this medication and nursing interventions/client education related to these effects?
5. A nurse is placing an IV line on an older adult client. List three (3) considerations the nurse should take when placing an IV line in this client?
6. A nurse has an order to administered mannitol (Osmitrol) to a critical care client. What should the nurse expect following mannitol administration?
7. A nurse is preparing to administer a clients 0900 oral medications. The hospital uses a unit-dose system. What action should the nurse take to ensure the right medication is administered to the client?
8. A nurse is preparing to administer codeine cough syrup to a client. What are three (3) contraindications for this medication?
9. A nurse is preparing to administer acetylcysteine (Mucomyst). What are indications for therapy?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER AND GET HELP FROM A NURSING EXPERT AT A FRIENDLY PRICE
The post What are anticholinergic adverse effects and what are nursing interventions/client education points related to these? appeared first on Premium Nursing Papers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more