Topic: Downfall of Brick and Mortar stores
There have been multiple retail bankruptcies in the year 2017 and 2018 compared to 2016 due to the demanding boom in e-commerce. This includes clothing & apparel stores, sports academies, electronics & appliance stores etc. All this is due to the reality of the rising tide in e-commerce.
Document a 6-page APA paper which should end with a statement of the research problem this is supported by below 20 references
Part I. Discussion of the focus of the literature search (topic).
Part II. Discussion of 20 research articles from MIS Quarterly that support the importance of the topic
Part III. Use the articles to build justification for a Research Question – what is the gap in the literature that this research question answers and why is relevant.
Please use all below 20 References for the paper
1. Hinz, Oliver., Hann, II-Horn., and Spann, Martin. (March 2011). Price discrimination in E-Commerce? An examination of dynamic pricing in name-your-own price markets. MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 81-98. DOI: 10.2307/23043490.
2. Xiao, B., Benbasat, I. (2007). E-Commerce products recommendation agents: Use, characteristics, and impact. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 137-209. DOI: 10.2307/25148784
3. Tan, C., and Cenfetelli, I., (2016). An exploratory study of the formation and impact of electronic service failures. MIS Quarterly, 40(1), 1-29.
4. Dou, Lim, Su, Zhou, & Cui. (2010). Brand positioning strategy using search engine marketing. MIS Quarterly, 34(2), 261. DOI: 10.2307/20721427
5. Chatterjee, D., Grewal, R., & Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping up for E-Commerce: Institutional enablers of the organizational assimilation of web technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65. DOI: 10.2307/4132321
6. Wu, J., Huang, L., & Zhao, J. L. (2019). Operationalizing regulatory focus in the digital age: Evidence from an E-Commerce context. MIS Quarterly, 43(3), 745–764. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14420
7. Pavlou, Paul A., Huigang Liang., Yajiong Xue. (Mar 2007). Understanding and mitigating uncertainty inonline exchange relationships: a principal– agent perspective. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 105-136. DOI: 10.2307/25148783.
8. Pavlou, Paul A., Fygenson, Mendel. (Mar 2006). Understanding and predicting electroni commerce adoption: an extension of the theory of planned behavior. MIS Quarterly, 30(1), 115-143. DOI: 10.2307/25148720
9. Albert, Terri C., Goes, Paulo B., Gupta, Alok. (Jun 2004). A model for design and management of content and interactivity of customer-centric web sites. MIS Quarterly, 28(2), 161-182. DOI: 10.2307/25148632
10. Xitong L, Lynn W. (Dec 2018). Herding and social media word-of-mouth: evidence from groupon. 42(4), 1331-1351. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/14108.
11. Lin. Z, Goh. K, Cheng. S, (Jun 2017). The Demand Effects Of Product Recommendation Networks: An Empirical Analysis of Network Diversity and Stability. 41(2), 397-427.
12. Chen. J, Fan. M, Li.M. Advertising Versus Brokerage Model for Online trading(Sep 2016). 40(3). 575-601.
13. Yulin, Fang., Kai, H. Lim., Ying, Qian., Bo, Feng. (2018). System dynamics modeling for information systems research: Theory development and practical application, MIS Quarterly, 42(4), 1303-1329. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/12749
14. Xiao, Bo., Benbasat, Izak. (2011). Product-related deception in e-commerce: A theoretical perspective, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 169-196. DOI: 10.2307/23043494
15. Koch, Hope., Schultze, Ulrike. (2011). Stuck in the conflicted middle: A role-theoretic perspective on b2b e-marketplaces, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 123-146. DOI: 10.2307/23043492
16. Mudambi. S, Schuff. D, (Mar 2010). What makes a helpful online review? a study of customer reviews on amazon.com. MIS Quarterly, 34(1), 185-200. DOI: 10.2307/20721420.
17. Ghose, A. (Jun 2009). Internet exchanges for used goods: an empirical analysis of trade patterns and adverse selection. MIS Quarterly, 33(2), 263-291. DOI: 10.2307/20650292.
18. Mithas, S., Joni L., Mitchell W. (Dec 2008). Buyer intention to use internet-enabled reverse auctions: the role of asset specificity, product specialization, and non-contractibility. MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 705-724. DOI: 10.2307/25148868.
19. Webster, J., & Ahuja, J.S. (Sept 2006). Enhancing the design of web navigation systems: the influence of user disorientation on engagement and performance. MIS Quarterly, 30(3),661-678. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148744/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148744
20. Padmanabhan, B., Zhiqiang, Z., & Kimborough, S. (June 2006). An Empirical Analysis Of The Value Of Complete Information For ECRM MODELS. MIS Quarterly, 30(2), 247-267. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148730/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148730.
The post Topic: Downfall of Brick and Mortar stores first appeared on Course Scholars.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more