1. cover page 2. introduction 3. literature review(1-2 pages) 4. discussion(4-5 pages) 5. conclusion, 6. and references.
1. Short introduction to the topic – why is this topic relevant to contemporary planning practice?
2. Short description on your library search methodology
– describe search engines, databases, and keywords used, etc. How did you fine-tune your search?
What was your criteria for selecting the articles?
3. Short description on the coverage of the topic
– How many articles did you find
– did you find a lot of articles or very few? What kind of articles are there – long analytical articles, theory bases, or detailed individual case studies?
Is the coverage increasing or decreasing over the past 10 years -show a trend using a chart.
4. Provide a detailed discussion on the content of articles – neatly organize and discuss the key planning issues, practice, theory and/or arguments in your chosen topic. These discussions should form the bulk of your paper, and should be organized using sub-headings. Sub-headings are not the titles of each of the articles you reviewed – the paper must be organized in a coherent and logical manner, and be analytical in approach rather than just a summary of each article.
5. Summarize the discussion and findings at the end. Most importantly, remember that you are not discussing the topic “generally”, you are discussing its coverage specifically in the Planning Magazine in the past decade. Planning magazine is the mainstream trade magazine for the planning profession in the US published by the American Planning Association, and read by most practicing planners.
The post The application and importance of urban parks in urban planning, discuss. appeared first on Essay Lane.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more