*Please read all directions
Select One Product Category that is of substantial interest to you. For the project, you will need to collect data (over the Internet, from news papers, and other media) on 5 aspects of the product category. The overall length of the project should be between 15- 20 pages single spaced can contain graphics tables and images. The project will have 5 parts, relating to one product category. Each component of the project listed below (a-e) will be individual assignments for submission at different times of the course.
Aspects to be careful about:
1. Selecting the product category: Make sure you do some basic research online about the categories you consider studying to ensure sufficient information is available on the internet. Sometimes students realize half way through the semester that they should have selected a different product but at that point of time neither are they allowed to change their selection, and even if they were, they would not have enough time to catch up redoing all the work pertaining to the previous sections for the new product.
2. I will provide feedback to each student on their project parts, and when submitting the full (final) document the students should incorporate changes in response to that feedback. Then, I will allow for grade improvement. But for each project part, the students need to provide attention to detailed information, seek out research others have conducted in the area, and provide relevant data. The project is not an autobiography of students personal experiences, it is meant to be an objective application of what they have learned from the textbook. If a student submits content in a project part that is not well researched, not detailed, with grammatical errors and less than a page, I will submit a null grade with no future opportunities for grade improvement.
3. Any data or report being used as a relevant reference should provide a citation and a bibliography. Use the APA style. http://www.easybib.com/guides/citation-guides/apa-…
4. Look at the sample project provided in the course information section. Look at overall length, each section, types of data provided, charts and visuals.
5. Assessment will pay attention to quality of material content (data, reports), creative content, packaging, analytical ability and presentation skills.
Below is the Part I need you to do:
How do consumers learn about that product category? Who are involved in the learning process? What channels and sources do they consciously or unconsciously gather information and impressions from? Do they learn behaviorally, or by imitation, or by positive or negative reinforcements?
Needs to be 3-5 pages Product Category: Women’s Cosmetics. I will also be paying for the remainder of the project and to help fix part A and B if I get a good grade on this one!
*Sample project attached as well as syllabus. Images and data needed. Also attached are projects Part A and B that I received a 0/5 and a 1/5 on
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Selecting the product category appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more