Rewrite the following sentences, making corrections so that they are not run-on sentences.
1. We have several reasons they are all good ones.
2. I am repairing the motorcycle myself it’s not easy.
3. Winter is my favorite season the cold weather makes me feel alive.
4. Those peaches are delicious they just arrived from Farmington.
5. Using price tags doesn’t; make sense yard sale shoppers know what they are willing to pay and will tell you.
6. That’s a great movie it’s a favorite of mine.
7. The house is very bright inside there are many windows.
8. All over the country parents are rediscovering the benefits of day care centers being with other children and a variety of caregivers is stimulating.
9. Chain bookstores have changed the way books are sold every mall has one, and they all look the same.
10. There are fewer than 1,000 giant pandas in existence some conservationists think we should begin cloning them.
The post Run-on Sentences Quiz Review appeared first on Essays Nest.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more