Answer each of the following inquiries regarding the qualitative article. Please provide substantial responses of more than a few sentences for each specific question.
Article: Salleh, A., Hamzah, R., Nordin, N., Ghavifekr, S., & Joorabchi, T. N. (2015). Online Counseling Using Email: A Qualitative Study. Asia Pacific Education Review, 16(4), 549–563.
Full text link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281973104_Online_counseling_using_email_a_qualitative_study
1. Purpose and Rationale: In broad terms, what was the purpose of the study? How did the author(s) make a case for its general importance?
2. Fit and Specific Rationale: How does the topic of study fit into the existing research literature? How is that provenance used to make a specific case for the investigation?
3. Participants: Who was the author(s) (important characteristics only), and how was he/she/they related to the purpose, participants, and study site? Describe who was studied (give number and characteristics) and how they were selected.
4. Context: Where did the study take place? Describe important characteristics.
5. Steps in Sequence: In the order performed, what were the main procedural steps in the study? Describe or diagram in a flowchart, showing order and any important relationships among steps.
6. Data: What constituted data (e.g. field notes, interviews, transcripts, photographs, diaries)? How was it collected? What was the role of the investigator(s) in that process?
7. Analysis: What form of data analysis was used, and what was it designed to reveal? What (if any) computer programs were used?
8. Results: What did the author(s) identify as the primary results (products or findings produced by the analysis of the data)? In general, “What was going on there?”
9. Conclusions: What did the author(s) assert about how the results in step 8 (Results) responded to the purpose(s) established in step 1 (purpose), and how did the events and experiences of the entire study contribute to the conclusion?
10. Cautions: What cautions did the author(s) raise about the study or about interpreting the results? Add any of your own reservations, particularly those related to methods used to enhance credibility (trustworthiness and believability).
11. Discussion: What interesting facts or ideas did you learn from reading the article and filling this report? Include here anything that was of value, including results, research designs and methods, references, instruments, history, useful arguments.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more