PREPARATION Continue with the same organization you selected in Assignment 1. Imagine that the CEO has charged you, the task force leader, with researching emotional intelligence (EI) in order to propose a professional development program.
Your proposal should detail how a new incentive program, based on an EI management approach, will foster teamwork, strengthen interpersonal relationships, enhance communication, and increase overall performance. You need to help the CEO gain approval for this initiative. Your program’s proposal must include supporting research concerning how motivational strategies enhance job satisfaction and team output.
INSTRUCTIONS Create a proposal (five to seven pages recommended) that includes the following components:
1. Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Motivation: Which of the EI building blocks would impact management’s ability to enhance employee performance and job satisfaction? Based on your research on motivational theory, describe how your task force would utilize positive or negative reinforcement to influence the members of the organization and resolve the issue. Provide examples to support your solution.
2. EI and Social Skills and Decision Making: Explain how the core concepts of emotional intelligence would enhance the social skills and the decision-making efficacy of the management team.
3. Effective Teams: Describe the core attributes of an effective team and the strategies you would implement to develop team dynamics that will benefit the organization.
4. Reward Systems: Create an effective reward system for this organization. Determine the strategies you would incorporate to motivate your employees and influence behavior.
5. Executive Summary: Prepare a one-page executive summary that you will present to the CEO in an upcoming executive meeting.
Note: An executive is a condensed version of your full report. It should summarize briefly all the main points in concise paragraphs. It should be written clearly and should use language appropriate for the audience.
PROFESSIONAL AND APA FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS Your assignment must follow these general APA formatting requirements:
· Be typed (five to seven pages recommended, excluding cover and reference pages)
· double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides
· Include a References List
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date
· Include in-text citations following APA style, using attributive tags and signal verbs
· Cite at least two credible sources
The post Professional Development Program Proposal appeared first on Lion Essays.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more