Using the famous leader you chose in Week 1 (Mother Teresa), you will evaluate the leader and write a 5 page paper.
1. Summarize the key details about your chosen leader.
· Who is s/he?
· What is the organization?
· What are one or two important points you have learned so far in your study of the leader?
· This section of your paper should only be 1 or 2 paragraphs.
2. Analyze the leader’s alignment to the four universal principles: integrity, responsibility, compassion, and forgiveness, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did the leader demonstrate (or not demonstrate) those principles in his or her leadership practice?
3. Analyze the different bases of power this leader used, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, how did this leader demonstrate use of power and which bases of power did s/he use to influence others?
4. Analyze the demonstrated beliefs of this leader, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence, what did the leader appear to believe about:
· people inside the organization,
· people outside the organization,
· processes and policies,
· profit (or other relevant outcomes).
5. Analyze how this leader affected the culture of his or her organization, citing examples and research to support your assessment. In essence,
· How did this leader’s attitudes and actions affect followers?
· Which behaviors had a strong effect on followers?
· Was this leader credible? Based on what evidence?
· How did this leader’s attitudes and actions influence the organization’s ethical practices?
· Was the leader an ethical leader? Based on what evidence?
The post Principles and Power in Leadership appeared first on Essay Bishops.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more