Assignment 3: Assault, Battery, and Crimes against Persons
Due Week 10 and worth 190 points
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
Review the following scenario in order to complete this assignment:
(A) is walking alone late at night when a man suddenly jumps in front of her and drags her into an alley. The attacker strikes (A) and rips her clothes. Fortunately, (A) hits the attacker with a rock and runs to safety.
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research assault, battery, and crimes against persons.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the key similarities and differences between the crime of assault and the crime of battery. Provide one (1) example of each crime to support your response.
- Determine whether or not the jurisdiction in which the crime has occurred should consider the man’s actions as assault. Next, determine whether or not the jurisdiction should punish the man’s actions as battery. Justify your response.
- Suggest one (1) different fact pattern that would change the scenario from assault and / or battery to consensual touching. Support the validity of your response.
Consider the following change to the scenario. (A) is held against her will.
- Discuss the crime of false imprisonment. Next, debate whether or not the suggested change in Question 3 would allow the court to convict the attacker in order to punish him. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Differentiate between the crimes of false imprisonment and kidnapping. Support or critique the notion that one of the two crimes is more heinous than the other. Justify your response.
Consider the following change to the scenario. (A) and the attacker are romantically linked and are having an argument. The attacker drags (A) in the alley to talk. (A) slaps the attacker.
- Debate whether or not (A)’s action would require the attacker to defend himself. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the role of individuals and federal, state, and local government agencies in crime fighting and prosecution of criminal offenses.
- Analyze the essential legal elements of criminal conduct.
- Explain the concept of criminal liability.
- Apply the concept of criminal responsibility and give examples of justifications, excuses, and incapacity for criminal acts.
- Contrast crimes against persons, crimes against property, and other types of criminal conduct.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in criminal law.
- Write clearly and concisely about criminal law using proper writing mechanics.
The post paper needed appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
paper needed was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 3:05 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
paper needed was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 3:18 am.
©2019 "Essay Lords | Bringing Excellence to students world wide". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
Are you facing the challenge of a looming assignment deadline? We have got a straightforward solution just for you! Just fill out our order form, detailing your specific instructions. Be confident knowing that our team is composed of expert writers who excel in their respective fields of study. They make use of extensive databases, high-quality online libraries, and the latest periodicals and journals to ensure the delivery of papers that are of the highest quality, customized to meet your needs. Rest assured that thorough research is conducted for every essay, and our unparalleled expertise spans a variety of topics. Additionally, our diverse team of writers covers a wide array of disciplines. You can trust that all our papers are crafted from the ground up, ensuring originality and uniqueness.
Write my essay. We write papers from scratch and within your preferred deadline.