Overview Assume that you are a CEO of a medium-sized company that needs a significant influx of cash for several expansion projects.
As the CEO, you must determine whether your company should remain private or go public. Some companies postpone going public due to the unpredictability of economic and market conditions. Consider the ramifications of both alternatives. Construct an argument for and against going public.
Before providing your response, review the guidelines and regulations associated with going public by reading Information for Small Businesses.
Use the Internet to research Sarbanes Oxley Act—Summary of Key Provisions. Instructions Write a 4 page paper in which you:
1. Outline three ways in which a medium-sized private company may benefit from going public, providing a rationale for each.
2. Create an argument that the same goals may be achieved if the company remains a privately held entity. Provide support for the argument.
3. Suggest four leading financial ratios that will be evaluated and how each will affect the company’s decision to obtain expansion funds. Determine whether the results of the ratios would alter the decision to go public.
4. By researching the results of SOX compliance surveys, assess the financial effect that SOX might have on a company if it decides to go public. Considering the impact of SOX compliance, take a position as to whether your company can overcome the challenges posed by SOX compliance if the decision is to go public. Based on research, support the decision by identifying the potential advantages and disadvantages that SOX may have on the company. Provide specific examples.
5. Make a recommendation as the CEO regarding the alternative (i.e., going public or staying private) that will best support the company’s expansion goals. Support the position. 6. Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The post Outline three ways in which a medium-sized private company may benefit from going public, providing a rationale for each. appeared first on Essay Lane.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more