Short Answer Questions:
Pick any five (5) of the following Short Answer questions. Answer in one paragraph.
1. How must terminal and instrumental values be related? Give some examples.
2. What is the fundamental tradeoff (or inherent contradiction) in Scientific Management? Give an example that you have observed.
3. What are the ways that culture is communicated and give an example that you have observed.
4. Give a short example of a company that has a complex and dynamic external environment.
5. Why are horizontal linkages necessary? What purpose do they serve? Uses example(s).
6. Professor Beers said that good bureaucracy is invisible to the customer. What was he talking about? Use example(s).
7. List and define the three coordinating mechanisms and give an example of work you have performed that relied on all three.
8. Professor Beers said it was much more difficult to adopt a matrix structure than to change from one type of hierarchy to another. Why?
You must answer two (2) essay questions. Label the question number in your booklet. Be certain to answer the questions thoroughly.
1. Describe the Matrix Structure. Use example(s). Be thorough.
2. What is Contingency Theory? Use example(s). Be thorough.
3. What is a bureaucracy? Why do organizations bureaucratize? Can a bureaucratic organization be effective in the 21st century? Dont just state opinions; you must defend your argument(s). Use example(s). Be thorough.
Please put the references.
please check the pdf book that I upload.
The post organizational behavior first appeared on Essay Teachers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more