IT 205: Numerical Analysis
1. What is the difference between an array, a matrix, and a vector?
2. Answer the following questions for the array shown here.
a) What is the size of c?
(b) What is the value of c(2,3)?
(c) List the subscripts of all elements containing the value 0.6.
3. Determine the size of the following arrays. Check your answers by entering the arrays into MATLAB and using the whos command or the Workspace Browser. Note that the later arrays may depend on the definitions of arrays defined earlier in this exercise.
(a) u = [10 20*i 10+20];
(b) v = [-1; 20; 3];
(c) w = [1 0 -9; 2 -2 0; 1 2 3];
(d) x = [u’ v];
(e) y(3,3) = -7;
(f) z = [zeros(4,1) ones(4,1) zeros(1,4)’];
(g) v(4) = x(2,1);
4. What is the value of w(2,1) in the w array calculated in part (c)?
5. What is the value of x(2,1) in the x array calculated in part (d)?
6. What is the value of y(2,1) in the y array calculated in part (e)?
7. What is the value of v(3) after statement (g) is executed?
The post Numerical analysis homework help appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more