1) review and prepare your answers for the questions below. Note: since you have the questions ahead of time, I am expecting strong integration and discussion of course information.
2) record yourself answering the questions. You can read the question out loud and then answer it. OR you can have someone read them to you off screen. DO NOT read your answer. You would not do this in an interview, so do not do this here.
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3) Tell me about a time that you have succeeded.
4) Tell me about a time that you have failed.
5) How do you handle stress?
6) Tell me about a time that you have dealt with conflict in the workplace?
7) Why should I hire you?
8) Explain the difference between the traditional and modern career path? Which is the best fit for your career path?
9) Discuss the results of your 4 career self assessments we took together in the lab. What were your results? How do they match the career you are pursuing?
10) What did you learn about resumes?
11) What did you learn about cover letters and the other correspondence letters we went over?
12) What 3 recommendations would you give to someone who is new to interviewing?
13) Describe what professional networking is and how to do it.
14) What is the starting salary for your chosen field? What would you ask for when negotiating a salary? What do you look for when researching a target city to live and work in?
15) What are your key 3 takeaways from the whole semester?
3) upload your video. For more Information on Mock Interview check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mock_interview
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more