I have an essay that i’m having some troubles completing. can you please list key points and information needed to enable me to start the essay. I just need a brief descprition please.
The following essay is listed below.
ECON100 Autumn 2018 In-Class Essay
The Adani Group have proposed the development of the Carmichael coal mine in the Galilee Basin area in Queensland along with a rail and port project. The scale of the project, environmental sensitivities, job creation, and potential role of government assistance are issues that have gathered a lot of media and political attention in the last 18 months and meant that this is a very controversial project. The aim of your essay is to analyse key aspects of this coal mine project using economic fundamentals developed in ECON100. You should use the links below to start your research process, and you are encouraged to research further in order to help you answer the following questions. Make reference to your research sources within the essay where relevant (author, article name, date).
1. Discuss the possible negative externalities associated with the project and how Introduction – provide a summary of the proposed Adani project – 15 marks
2. Assuming the project goes ahead, how would the a) global market for coal and b) the electricity market in India, be affected. Depict each market separately using a supply and demand graph. Show a shift in either supply or demand in each market, clearly explaining the variable that causes the shift in each case eg. see terminology used in Tables 3.1 and 3.2 from the textbook). What is the predicted change to quantity and price in each market? – 30 marks
3. this would affect the efficient level of output. Depict this on a diagram. How could a Pigovian tax be used to address this? – 30 marks
4. Provide an example of positive analysis (including the reference), as well as normative analysis, relating to the project. – 15 marks
5. Summary and conclusion – 10 marks
Some sources of information:
The post Hello, I have an essay that i’m having some troubles completing. appeared first on nursing assignment tutor.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more