You must complete the assignment in a Word document and then upload it to the assignment area for grading. Remember, you must cite and reference sources. Your answer must be a minimum of 2 full pages in length following APA guidelines.
For this assignment you will be tasked with researching the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act and HIPPA. In doing so, you must answer the below questions in your own words:
1. Please explain the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act. You must explain the background and history of the Act.
2. Research and discuss a case outside of the book and lecture notes in regard to the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act.
3. How would you define the major parts of the privacy requirements: the Financial Privacy Rule, the Safeguards Rule, and the pretexting provisions? (Write a minimum of 1-paragraph for each).
4. Research and discuss a case outside of the book and lecture notes in regard to HIPPA?
5. Who is protected by HIPPA? Who must comply with HIPPA?
6. What is the relevance of health care plans, providers and clearinghouses?
The post Gramm-Leach Bliley appeared first on Essay Bishops.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more