For Profit vs. Not for Profit Organizations
7 pages – excluding the title, abstract, & reference pages
Double Space / 12pt Font Times New Roman
Despite the documented challenges that the U.S. health care system faces, it also enjoys a number of advantages over other systems around the world.
· Choose 2 other countries from around the world and discuss the strengths of the U.S. health care system as compared to these countries from an administrator’s and a third-party payer’s perspectives.
· In your answer, be sure to not only discuss each strength, but provide an explanation as to why you believe the United States has this advantage over the other countries you chose.
Identify a nonprofit health care organization and a for-profit health care organization of your choosing (not an organization mentioned in part 1). Answer the following:
· Summarize the types of services provided, clientele served, and provider groups involved.
· Compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of each organization from patient, provider, administrator, and third-party payer perspectives.
· Provide at least 2 suggestions for each organization to minimize the identified weaknesses.
· Summarize which organization you would rather be part of, using rationale.
The post For Profit vs. Not for Profit Organizations appeared first on Lion Essays.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more