Locate five scholarly works related to the foundational tenets of database development, knowledge sharing, KM, ERPS, and/or KMS. These sources must not be more than three years old. Provide a one-two page review of each respective scholarly work. Be sure to provide some comparisons and contrasts to the assigned readings.
You should include the following:
· Explanation of ERP systems
· ERP system considerations for knowledge management activities
· Ideas about ways technology managers can use information and KM considerations to develop a KMS.
· Becerra-Fernandez, I., Leidner, D. E., & Leidner, D. (2008). Knowledge management: An evolutionary view. New York, NY: Routledge.
· Barnes, S. (2015). Designing a successful KM strategy: A guide for the knowledge management professional. Medford, NJ: Information Today, Inc.
Length: 5 – 7 pages, not including title and reference page
The post Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERPS) appeared first on Essays Nest.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more