DISCUSSION BOARD FORUM 3 INSTRUCTIONS
To complete this deliverable, you will need the following materials
Complete the following requirements for this discussion board assignment:
1. When ERP implementations are addressed, the infrastructure also needs to be addressed. Describe the infrastructure components and what is involved in choosing and installing the components.
2. Re-visit the process of online banking and produce a UML Class Diagram for this process, including the classes, attributes, operations, relationships, and multiplicities. To give you an idea of scope, keep the diagram simple, but you should have around 5-7 information based classes. The purpose of this exercise is to get accustomed to the syntax of UML Class Diagrams, not to exhaust your knowledge of bank business processes. Attach a copy of your diagram to your discussion board post.
3. Each initial post must be a minimum of 500 words, excluding the diagram.
4. You must support your discussion in the thread using a minimum of 2 scholarly citations.
5. You must also reply to at least 2 other students’ threads with a critique of their posted diagram.
6. Replies must be a minimum of 200 words each.
Your thread is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday of Module/Week 7, and your replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of the same assigned module/week.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post discussion board forum 3 1 appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more