This Assignment will serve as the Course Level Assessments for:
Course Outcome 1: Examine the history, transition theories, and emerging role of the Doctor of Nursing Practice in serving the needs of specific populations across the continuum.
Course Outcome 2: Analyze the characteristics of the interprofessional team in relation to communication skills, role delineation, conflict management, and consultative and leadership skills.
Before writing the document you will review these scholarly writing resources in the Kaplan Writing Center:
· Formal vs. Informal Writing
· Honing Word Choice: Tips for College-Level Diction
· Basic Citation Guidelines
For this Assignment you will create a document:
· a minimum of 5 pages in length (excluding title page and references);
· supported with a minimum of five scholarly, peer review sources external to those assigned in class for this unit;
· follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
· use APA 6th edition format.
The content for this document will include:
1. Describe the role of the DNP prepared nurse in relationship to the interprofessional health care team.
2. Analyze the skills essential for effective and efficient interprofessional collaboration, including:
b. conflict management;
c. negotiation; and
d. consultative and leadership skills.
3. Provide a self-inventory of your strengths and areas in need of improvement. For example, you may have strong, effective communication skills but you may face challenges in negotiating or conflict management. What might you do to improve your skills?
4. Conclude with a strategic plan to improve skills and competencies.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
· consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Consideration for grading:
Described the role of the DNP prepared nurse in relationship to the interprofessional health care team.
The discussion included history and transition theories relevant to the emerging role of the DNP when working with specific populations
Description was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
At least 5 scholarly peer reviewed articles were utilized to support the content not older than 5 years.
Analyzed the skills essential for effective and efficient interprofessional collaboration, including: communication; conflict management; negotiation; and consultative and leadership skills.
Analysis was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis
Completed a self-inventory of strengths and weaknesses.
The self-inventory was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
Create a strategic plan to improve in areas designated as weaknesses.
The strategic plan was thorough, relevant to the topic and illustrated critical analysis.
The post Describe the role of the DNP prepared nurse in relationship to the interprofessional health care team. appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more