Address the following:
1. Describe the background of the problem. Tell the story of the issue and why it deserves attention.
2. Identify the stakeholders/change agents. Who, or what organizations, are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal. List the interested parties, patients, students, agencies, Joint Commission, etc.
3. State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. The objective should address what is to be gained. This is a restatement of the question, providing focus. Measurements need to be taken before and after the evidence‐based practice is introduced to identify the expected changes.
4. Provide supportive rationale that the problem or issue is an important one for nursing to resolve using relevant professional literature sources.
5. Develop an initial reference list to assure that there is adequate literature to support the evidence‐based practice project.
6. The majority of references should be research articles. However, national sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS), or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and others may be used when you are gathering statistics to provide the rationale for the problem.
7. Once you get into the literature, you may find there is very little research to support your topic and you will have to start all over again. Remember, in order for this to be an evidence‐based project, you must have enough evidence to introduce this as a practice change. If you find that you do not have enough supporting evidence to change a practice, then further research would need to be conducted.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
An abstract is not required.
1. Background of the Problem: The problem description and objectives are presented in detail and align.
2. Stakeholders/Change Agents: The stakeholders/change agents, who or what organizations are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal are identified and described comprehensively.
3. PICOT Question: The problem is in the PICOT format and developed appropriately.
4. Purpose, Project Objectives, Rationale: Objectives are measurable. The problem selection is justified using literature and supportive examples, not just based on the most current evidence. Expected changes before and after the evidence-based practice are integrated.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more