· Read chapter 11 of the class textbook attached as reference
· Review the attached PowerPoint presentation.
· Once done work on the following exercises;
Culture, Family, and Community
1. Write a one-page summary on the role of the family in the care and health of patients.
· Include a discussion of the dynamics of family and culture related to health beliefs and community health.
· Identify a few cultures that have male heads of family who make decisions for all family members.
2. Write a paragraph on how to establish health screening for hypertension in a community center such as a church or park district.
· What are the primary planning issues to consider while planning the health screening? How can you ensure that the screening was effective?
· Search for a website that advertises for a health fair or health intervention in a community site.
3. Write a one-paragraph summary.
Present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12.
Check in Turnitin to verify originality.
A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used.
A minimum of 700 words in total is required.
Please make sure to follow the instructions as given.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more