3 Pages Scholarly Written Paper
Community Health Intervention Example
that 1) targets a specific population in a developing country and addresses one of the WHO Millennium goals overarching goals.
The Paper must include the following:
1. Describe by explaining whether this is a real-life example or one that you made up.
2. In your paper, briefly describe the community health intervention, including the target population.
3. Explain which WHO Millennium goal is being addressed.
4. Describe which level(s) of prevention is(are) being address by this intervention (primary, secondary, or tertiary prevention). Your response must demonstrate your understanding of the level(s) of prevention.
5. If using a real situation, specifically identify the types of public health or health education professionals that are involved, and briefly explain their role or, if using a fictional situation, identify at least one type of public health or health education professional that you think would be involved. Explain what you think their role would be, and why.
6. Identify at least one public health or health education essential service that is being carried out by the identified professionals and explain how that is being done.
7. Includ any sources usedin APA 7th ed. format.
The post community health intervention example first appeared on Essay Teachers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more