1. Based on the scenario you chose, describe three instances in which you would demonstrate professional demeanor in your behavior, appearance and communication.
2. Discuss three social work roles that you would utilize in this scenario and provide two examples of how these roles are carried out in a professional manner. Based on the scenario you selected, describe three ways in which you as the Social Worker on this case would maintain professionalism during the session with your client.
3. Using the scenario you chose, provide two specific reasons why this is an ethical dilemma? (Be very descriptive)
4. Provide two specific NASW core values and ethical standards that you would utilize to resolve the problem in the scenario and why? Please list and explain in detail. Also, whom would you go to for guidance and consultation to help you resolve this dilemma?
5. This question has to do with managing your personal values. Explain at least two biases you might have in dealing with this scenario and how you would resolve these biases. If you were the social worker assigned to this case, whom would you go to for guidance?
As you respond to these questions, demonstrate the ability to conduct yourself as a professional social worker.
apply at least two of the following six NASW ethical principles and core values: Six core values of the social work profession
These core values will assist you as you resolve the ethical dilemma presented in this case.
The post choose one of four scenarios provided below and respond to the 5 prompts that follow. appeared first on Essays Nest.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more