After reading the assignment and reviewing any provided supplemental material, answer the following questions:
1. Why do you think construction contracts are normally accomplished by sealed bid procedures?
2. What are Architect-Engineer services?
3. How are construction contracts usually priced? Do you think this is appropriate?
4. What is a site visit?
5. Why is a site visit important to both parties?
6. What is the Miller Act? Discuss its requirements.
7. What is a Performance Bond?
8. What is a Payment Bond?
9. What are some of the key differences between supply contracts and construction contracts?
10. Overall, why are construction contracts more difficult to administer?
Please Right each question when answering.
The post Assignment 14 – Construction Contract Basics first appeared on Homework Handlers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more