Assessment item 2
Assessment 2 – Written Financial Report (Individual)
Date due: Week 7 with a draft due in Week 5
Word length 1,500 words
An individual report on a contemporary issue which would require a level of critical analysis.
Student have the opportunity to submit a draft of their assignment for feedback in week 5
1. Identify an area related to the strategic role of management accounting or the importance of the Australian Accounting Standards or a topic related to financial statements including budgeting and working capital issues that interests you in some way;
2. Prepare a draft narrative or outline of your topic including an annotated bibliography (for submission and feedback in Week 5), paying special attention to referencing;
3. Finalise your report, organize your arguments and evidence, and develop a narrative structure.
Your report should demonstrate:
• Appreciation of a contemporary financial issue;
• Identification, evaluation, and proper use of recognized authorities and other information resources, referenced appropriately;
• Sound structure, supportive design elements, and engaging narrative flow.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more