Check the email for other documents that will be needed to complete this assignment. The email will contain the revised part 2 for the assignment from order#83. Make sure the writer use the version from the email because I had to do some edits to the document after it was sent to me.
Applied Final Project Part 3: Parenting Action Plan
WE WRITE ESSAYS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your projectWrite My Essay For Me
PART 3: PARENTING ACTION PLAN
Youâ€ve crafted your case study. Youâ€ve done your research on the topic. Now itâ€s time to identify some solutions in the form of a Parenting Action Plan.
Your Parenting Action Plan should be about 2000-3000 word in length and follow APA style (7th edition). Be sure to use in-text citations and include a reference list.
Copy and paste your case study at the beginning of your document to provide the context for your research essay. (This will not count towards your word total.)
Your essay should be written in your own words and you should always cite any ideas that come from another source. Do not use quotations or copy verbatim from another author.
Your action plan can build on your existing research essay, but the action plan itself will include a few additional components (denoted with an * below). The research you have done should be carefully woven into your action plan. In other words, donâ€t just copy and paste your research essay and tack on more words. Use the research to justify the actions you are proposing.
- Statement of the problem: A statement of the key issues that must be explored in order to resolve your case study.(This can be the same as the statement in your research essay)
- Incorporation of at least 10 credible sources from within the past 10 years that can be used to support a parenting action plan. At least 5 of these sources must be scholarly social science research articles, and at least 3 of the sources must have been published within the last 2 years.
- *Incorporation of parenting or developmental theories to provide a framework for the proposed action plan.
- *Description of potential sites of impact (Step 6 of the Planning Table).
- *Identify an action plan grounded in research that may address concerns posed by the case study (Step 7 of the Planning Table).
- Correct use of in-text citations and corresponding reference list (APA 7th edition).
- Use of APA 7th edition format (1â€ margins, standard font, double spacing, page numbers, etc.).
- Demonstration of strong writing skills.
The post Applied Final Project Part 3: Parenting Action Plan appeared first on Essays Nest.
Are you facing the challenge of a looming assignment deadline? We have got a straightforward solution just for you! Just fill out our order form, detailing your specific instructions. Be confident knowing that our team is composed of expert writers who excel in their respective fields of study. They make use of extensive databases, high-quality online libraries, and the latest periodicals and journals to ensure the delivery of papers that are of the highest quality, customized to meet your needs. Rest assured that thorough research is conducted for every essay, and our unparalleled expertise spans a variety of topics. Additionally, our diverse team of writers covers a wide array of disciplines. You can trust that all our papers are crafted from the ground up, ensuring originality and uniqueness.
Write my essay. We write papers from scratch and within your preferred deadline.