need at least 2 pages
In this assignment, you will choose options from each category to design your own case study. Once you have selected one option from each category, you will use that profile to write a case study report. Do not use the same chemical you researched in Unit II. Be creative in developing your character by giving a name, occupation (if applicable), identity, and description of the individual and the situation and circumstances of the case study. The details of the effects of the chemical exposure should be supported by your references.
Step 1: Identify a specific chemical from ONE of these categories:
c. herbicide, or
Step 2: Choose a profile of the individual affected:
a. adult or
Step 3: Research at least two incidents of exposure of the chemical.
Step 4: Develop a case study of exposure of your chemical to the individual. Discuss the following in your case study:
1. Identify how the individual was exposed to the chemical.
2. Identify the exposure pathway of your chosen chemical.
3. What organ systems were affected by the chemical?
4. What acute and chronic effects of exposure to the chemical were observed? Would the effects have been different if the individual was younger or older?
5. How could exposure to the chemical be avoided?
The case study should include the following components:
1. Include all of the aspects in Step 4.
2. Utilize at least three credible references, .
3. Include a minimum of at least two pages, not including title and reference pages.
4. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. All references and citations used must be in APA style.
The post ADVANCED TOXICOGLY appeared first on Essay Bishops.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more