You are required to choose a suitable company with sufficient disclosures on inventory.
Company of choice: Coles Group Australia
Write a business report to address the following two questions.
By reference to the annual report of Coles Group Australia, you are required to address the following two aspects in the business report:
1. Review the inventory disclosure of Coles Group.
Review should include the following:
-inventory system (perpetual or periodic);
-cost assumption (FIFO, LIFO or average cost);
-the impact of cost assumption to the statement of profit and loss and
-evaluation of inventory, etc.
2. You are required to conduct research (i. e. reviewing relevant accounting standards and policies as well as academic and professional journals), and discuss regulatory
requirements and various factors that accountants should consider when setting up accounting policy relating to inventory for the entities they work for?
15 marks for Q1
– Chosen company is suitable
– Includes relevant details
– Analysis is accurate and insightful (use of detail)
15 marks for Q2
– Writing is clear
– Explanations are complete, detailed, with no omissions
10 marks for organization + clarity of language
– Information is well organized in a clear structure
– Paragraphs organized around key themes that explicitly support the overall position
– Well supported and argued conclusion
– The report must contain the following structure (in this order): Introduction, Body, Conclusion, Reference List
– As well as the reference list you must include in text citations for each point made to support claims.
– You must include relevant parts of the annual reports that you have used in this report
10 marks on grammar + appropriate format
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more