Each student choose a topic for his/her/their term project related to – Forensics and Incident Response.
· Students are given time to conduct a preliminary research and find published material related to the topic of their choice
· Each student/group must provide the list of every publication that he/she finds including “Abstract” and information related to where and when each article/paper was published. In simple words your final submission must be in APA style and contain all references/sources that you have used.
· Once the project topic and research material related to the course content is completed students can proceed to conduct further research and complete their respective project.
1) Complete paper should be in APA style, submitted as word document, not to exceed twelve 7 pages (typed double space and must include title, name and references).
2) In addition to the paper, students are required to submit 4-5 page PP slide of their project.
When choosing articles/papers related to the chosen topics, students must pay attention to selecting articles that include new information for them. Each term paper will be evaluated based on originality and individual increased learnings directly related to the project.
Term Papers must be in APA format and should have the following basic format and not more than 7 pages altogether:
1- Abstract: a short, clear and concise summation of the entire paper. An abstract should provide enough of a preview that a typical reader will know whether or not they wish to read the paper. It should reveal both the purpose and conclusions of the paper
2- Introduction: it should start broad and narrow down to a specific research question. The introduction should reveal some broad knowledge of the overall topic and quickly focus on the major point of the paper
3- Body: it should include the actual content of the project like background, research, information from a variety of significant sources related to the major point of the paper that contribute to a well-supported argument, critique or discussion of the topic
4- Conclusion: The conclusion should reinforce the major claims or interpretation in a way that is not just a summary. It might also present complications and illustrate the need for further research on the topic
The post 6 pages apa style & 4 slides ppt appeared first on Essay Bishops.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more