The Sample composition should be as follows…For each of the aforementioned parts, use the assessment results to write at least 1 full paragraph for each bullet point pertaining to the things you have learned about yourself. There is a lot to cover in each of these sections, so focus on the most significant things you have learned about yourself from each area. Use headings for each section, as in “Part I: Personality Insights,” etc. so that there are subheadings per the bulleted areas for each Part. Provide your statistical/percentage results for a comparison of letters within your discussion. Any adverse personal opinions on the assessment tools must be respectful and scholarly with supportive research.
· Big Five with Myers-Briggs
· Attitude and Core Values Insights
· Motivation Insights
· Decision Making/Problem Solving Insights
Working With Others
• Communication Competency and Listening Style
• Leadership Readiness and Team Insights
• Conflict Tendencies/Style
Life in Organizations
· Organizational Politics
· Organizational Needs-Employee Satisfaction, Job Fit, Core Skills
Organizational Change and Climate
In a new section in your paper (labeled Step 2), answer the following questions with specific correlation to the assessment. To do so, provide a separate paragraph for each of the following questions:
· In general, what have you learned from these personality tests about organizational behavior that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager?
· In particular, what have you learned about yourself from this personality test that will help you be a better employee, coworker, and/or manager? Provide specific examples.
Read the “The Gospel and Personal Reflection” article located in the Module/Week 5 Reading & Study folder and respond to the question found below.
The assessments help us label our strengths and their corresponding weaknesses. Therefore, it would be easy to simply accept the fact that we have weaknesses. After all, “No one is perfect,” we say. On the other hand, the assigned article points out that God through the Holy Spirit continues to conform us to the image of Jesus Christ.
For step 3, explain how the Holy Spirit has worked in your life to transform your weaknesses into strengths. See II Corinthians 12:7–10 as a scriptural example of this paradoxical truth. Be specific with your example(s) and faith integration.
NOTE: It is understood that not all of our students are Christians. If that is your situation, read the assigned article and Bible verses and ponder the relevance of the ideas found in both. Refer to ideas from the article as you complete this step, and consider how your own personality weaknesses have been or can be transformed into personality strengths.
• The course textbook (Kinicki, A., & Fugate, M. (2018). Organizational behavior: A practical, problem-solving approach(2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.
• The McGraw-Hill Connect assessment. (Source: Adapted from R. C. Matuson, “HR 101: An Overview, Parts I and II,” Monster HR, June 2002, www.monster.com.
• 2 scholarly source from a peer-reviewed journal,
• “The Gospel and Personal Reflection” by Dr. Fischer
• At least 1 of the audio PowerPoint Lessons from any of the modules/weeks thus far assigned. (Fischer, K. (2012). Group behavior and work teams [presentation]. Retrieved from, https://learn.liberty.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-22339089-dt-content-rid-231271426_1/courses/BMAL500_D06_201820/Presentations/Module%204/Reading%20 %26%20Study/Lesson%204%20presentation/4-Group_Behavior/index.html
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more