1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
1. Abstract (Introduction) (A brief overview of the background of the topic are provided) (1/2 page)
2. Create a case study using the system is presented and discussed about a patient with Hypertension
3. Describe Pathophysiology of the System of Hypertension according to the case
4. Describe the clinical Manifestations of according to the case
5. What are the diagnostic Studies/ Laboratories for Hypertension . Explain them
6. Clinical Management/ Treatment Modalities for Hypertension
7. Evaluation of Treatments
8. Patient Education and Safety (QSEN)
9. Make a questionare for Class discussion (6 questions)
The post 1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per pa appeared first on homework handlers.
The post 1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per pa first appeared on Homework Handlers.
Writing quality papers is a TOP priority. One expert takes one order at a time.
The service package includes topic brainstorm, research, drafting, proofreading, plagiarism check, citation formatting, and revisions.
We appreciate how valuable your time is. Hence, we make sure all custom papers are 100% original and delivered within the agreed time frameRead more
Each paper is written from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
We see it as our duty to follow all instruction the client provides. If you feel the completed paper does not meet your exact requirements, we will revise the paper if you let us know about the problem within 14 business days from the date of delivery.Read more
Your email is safe, we use your personal data for legal purposes only and in accordance with personal data protection law. Your payment details are also secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
You can easily contact us with any question or issues you need to be addressed. Also, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with assigned writer, e-mail us, submit revision requests, chat with us online, or call our toll-free on our site. We are always available to our customers.Read more